Indispensable information on bills in the Arizona Legislature. They also publish a fantastic guide on making your voices heard on the Arizona Legislature’s Request to Speak (RTS) system.
The Indivisible Project’s mission is to cultivate a grassroots movement of literally thousands local Indivisible groups to elect progressive leaders, realize bold progressive policies, rebuild our democracy.
“We bring together conservatives, progressives, and everyone in between to pass powerful state and local laws that fix our broken elections and stop political bribery. Our strategy is central to dismantling the root causes of inequities in our democracy, and ending political corruption, extremism and gridlock.”
Register to vote online:
- Register to vote for the first time.
- Update your address, political party preference, permanent early voting status or any other information on your voter registration record.
- Check the status of your voter registration.
- Find your polling place.
The ACLU is our nation’s guardian of liberty, working daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties that the Constitution and laws of the United States guarantee everyone.
Extensive information regarding elections in Maricopa County. Including but not limited to:
- Election Calendar
- What voting districts do you live in.
- What’s on your ballot.
- Where to vote.
- Sign up to the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL).
- What is the status of your ballot (Get text updates as your ballot is processed!).